Saturday, April 26, 2014

First post

Well, here it is. I am going to start a blog, because I like to think that us "Home Ec" ladies or FCS gals like to share our info. I like to beg, borrow and steal any idea I can find out there. I take any idea I can find, twist it a bit and then make it my own. And there are so few great FCS blogs out there, wait. No that s wrong, there are so few FCS blogs out there. Good or bad, there just is so very few of them.

So I hope to post once or twice a week. Ideas, thoughts, projects- anything I think might help someone, somewhere can use.

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to comment on here FOREVER... oy, end of the school year chaos! Anyway, so excited you are joining the blogging world! We definitely need more FACS blogs out there!

    ReplyDelete